About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wild Blog Post Appeared!

Boogah boogah!

Haven't spoken in a while, have I? Hope you weren't worrying about me or anything. I just haven't had much to blog about lately! Both Wizard school and Earth school are slamming on the brakes, so my life has been painfully dull (if that's possible). That seems to be remedied by the release of Wintertusk onto the Test Realm. The Blog-o-Sphere and just about everything else has been going nuts about it.

I'm not so sure if I want to do Test or surprise myself when it gets to Live. I only signed in to update all those files and when I tried to get my (I think) level 35 spell but it seems that Ice wizards are bugged, maybe? I don't know.

I can't seem to play Wizards for too long. My Laptop is having a midlife crisis, perhaps, because it doesn't ever want to do things for an extended amount of time. Most times I can sign in, tend my Garden, and it's already whirring more than I feel comfortable with. Sigh.. So I've been stuck using the desktop, which can play Wizards, but at a much, much lower quality.

So maybe I'll see you on the Test Realm. Maybe not. We'll see what the weekend brings. Hope you all had a great Easter! I expect Eggbert will be packing up soon and maybe he'll take all of this rainy weather with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment