About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crafted Out!


As of 10 minutes ago, my Life wizard, Zachary WillowGrove, has achieved Grandmaster Artisan! And I think I was right when I said the quests just get easier and easier the more you do them. My biggest problem now-a-days is finding the Nightshade for the Crimson Book Stands. I must admit, however, that my reagent stores are somewhat depleted, and now that I'm looking to start crafting Rebirth cards they're going to take even harder hits. Yaaay...!

It was a rather whirlwind journey with this wizard. Finish one quest and start on another--I actually did the Book Stands and the Amulet back to back; pays to have those short timer times. ;)

But while I recuperate, I will be geeking out to the live coverage of the London HP7 Pt. II. You too can watch it here on YouTube. Off to nerd out for a little while! Talk to you later!

midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment