About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Krokotillian Progress

Soooo, I was training my Balance's Krokotillian this morning, and let me just tell you. In a week of doing nothing but training this thing and crafting Snacks for any additional generations, I'm stuck at a crossroads. But, that may not necessarily be a bad thing..


So, my problem: I've gotten all of the Talents I wanted, but what next? I've got a couple of routes I can take..
1. Train to Epic -- I'm hesitant about this because of those Rare Talents. One of them is Mana Gift and the others are probably selfish, and I do NOT want this pet tainted with something that will possibly make it unhatchable in the future.
2. Hatch Again -- I would like to do this again, but I don't really see the need to, as I already have the Talents I wanted. I could always hatch with my other Sea Dragon and hope for Pierce Train, or other Epic talents from a Sea Dragon. I suppose I'm worried about not getting the Talents I have now, though I could always just use Snoopie if I wanted.
3. Leave it as is. Well.. self-explanatory.

Oh the complex decisions of life. Over doing it? Maybe just a tad. :P

midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment