About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Black Pearl-a-palooza!


Simply amazing! But.. now I understand why KI's done something against Gardening stacking. Good things in large doses become bad things, right?

Other than that feat of amazingness, there's not much else for me to say this post. If you haven't been on the Test Realm yet, I'd hop on and check things out; maybe dust off your Myth wizard and check out the new Orthrus animation.

We played/are playing that song for marching band. I'm simply in love with it.. (It's Phantom of the Opera if you didn't know.)

Until next time!
midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment