About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Aaah, Fooey!

Don't get me wrong, I really love this game, but sometimes it can be so infuriating!


This is my current pet project. The parents were, of course, my Ice Wyvern (Ice-Giver at Teen, IceBlade at Adult) and one of my Sea Dragons (honestly can't remember..). Now everything was looking good for this pet--great Strength and Agility, high Power--and then.. Tower Shield.

I don't need to tell you, but this Ice Wyvern is on my Ice wizard. Tower Shield, though I'm sure useful for many others, is really a pointless Talent for Quinn. What frustrates me is that neither Sea Dragon has that Talent manifested. And I know unmanifested Talents transfer and appear, but why always the ones that I don't want?

:P

In other Pet news, both my Judgement and Scarecrow manifested Mana Gift. Maybe I should take up gardening for little while..

midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment