About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Celestial Observatory

So I don't think I posted the video of my Celestial Observatory when I first made it, so to start things off, here's the first video of the house:


When I made this video, I didn't have the Moon or Star levels of the house completed, and I hadn't put in a gardening set-up (using the methods I posted about once upon a time ago). It took me a while, but I finally got the final levels decorated, giving us this video:


(Quinn's sporting a new look, if you didn't notice. Fits the Ice in him, doesn't it?)
There you can see the added Moon and Star levels and the little gardening set-up--the Dirt Pile allows me to see down on my Garden, which really helps with aiming the spells.

Not much else for me to say that isn't said in the videos. Talk to ya later!

midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment