About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Legendary Diviner!






Aaaah! The sweet, sweet smell of near completion. Got to Level 60 this morning after beating up on Glauco  and his little Warlord friend.

Not much else for me to report.. I had an Honor Band commitment on Saturday and when I got home from that I was exhausted! Still beating up on the Sea Lord in my in-between time; no Storm Snowman yet. The hatch I planned on Central was a dud--another Spinyfish! How useless is that? Quinn also got another Starfish when I hatched it with my Ice Elf. Seems like this is going to take a while.. :P

midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment