About Me

I find it incredibly hard to talk about myself sometimes, but here goes: I am a student that's deeply involved in my studies. I play several games and I love to write. Enjoy!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Where's the Great Depression?

Just kidding!
(...It's in Nevada, right?...) ;P

Loong, busy week. So long and busy that I got to play Wizards.. uhm.. Well, I didn't get to play at all! Between writing a Demonstration Speech and finding the Integrated Rate Law, I didn't really have the time or energy to work on my Wizard-ing skills. Every night for the past week or so, I've fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. *sigh*

So I finally got on today for a while and have been farming at the Sea Lord for that blasted Storm Snowman. You would not believe how many extra pairs of Iceburg Waders that Fish Stick has.


The most recent Producer's Letter asked players what areas they'd like to see expanded upon, such as Barkingham Palace in Marleybone. I could really care less about Marleybone right now; I want to know what this is for:

I'm sure it's not new or anything, just something I've never crossed until tonight. It's in the Plaza of Conquests by the Gurtok Demon... just seems kinda random to me, like it's screaming "I had a point at one point in time!"

Oh well, maybe it's the sleep deprivation talking..
midmorningowl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment